Men's Palm suede & recycled sea plastic
This product uses sustainable materials
Gold rated leather
This product uses gold rated leather
- Upper: Premium Leather Working Group® gold standard leather
- Outsole: 30% recycled thermoplastic rubber sole, 70% virgin rubber
- Linings: 100% organic cotton
- Footbed: Breathable, and made of 50% recycled cork, 50% foam
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Packaging: comes in a shoe box 100% recyclable and compostable. Printed with water-based ink.
Lightly clean with damp cloth if dirty. Apply leather polish and remove with dry cloth. If wet stuff with paper to retain shape.
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard delivery and returns on any order over £130.
Premium gold rated leather
We don't want you to have to choose between style and responsibility, so craft our trainers from the finest and most sustainable leathers. Our premium leather comes from gold standard Spanish tanneries that uphold industry, and environmental, best practices and comply with the Leather Working Group® certification of responsible leather sourcing.
Recycled Cork & Foam Footbeds
All Lerins trainers benefit from an ultra-comfortable footbed. They are made from recycled cork and foam to achieve this. Each removable insole has been designed to give good arch support and maximum comfort. They’re also eco-friendly, composed of 100% sustainable materials: 50% recycled cork, 50% foam.