Women's Palm vegan leather
Certified with The Vegetarian Society as suitable for vegetarians
This product uses sustainable materials
Upgrade your shoe collection with our wear-with-anything sustainable grape leather trainers. Slip them on for city strolls, or pair with relaxed tailoring for endless styling options. A bestseller in the making - the easy silhouette and premium design features exceptional attention to detail, signed off with a wearable and flexible sole.
- If you are unsure with your size, go for the size up.
- Upper: VEGEA® Vegan grape leather
- Outsole: 30% recycled thermoplastic rubber sole, 70% virgin rubber
- Linings: 100% organic cotton
- Footbed: Breathable, and made of 50% recycled cork, 50% foam
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Packaging: comes in a shoe box 100% recyclable and compostable. Printed with water-based ink.
Wipe the upper and sole clean with a damp cloth. If wet, stuff with paper to retain shape.
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard delivery and returns on any order over £130.
Sustainable vegan leather
Vegea grape leather
Our grape leather trainers are sustainable and vegan. Manufactured by the innovative Italian company, VEGEA ®, in a state-of-the-art sustainable factory, the material is a bi-product of wine production combined with vegetable oil and water-based polyurethane to produce a luxurious, leather-like material. Our vegan grape leather is a greener approach to fashion footwear - good for your wardrobe, and good for the planet too.
Recycled Cork & Foam Footbeds
All Lerins trainers benefit from an ultra-comfortable footbed. They are made from recycled cork and foam to achieve this. Each removable insole has been designed to give good arch support and maximum comfort. They’re also eco-friendly, composed of 100% sustainable materials: 50% recycled cork, 50% foam.