Women's Palm suede & recycled sea plastic
This product uses sustainable materials
This product is made with recyclable materials
Upgrade your shoe collection with our wear-with-anything sustainable premium leather and recycled sea plastic trainers. Slip them on for city strolls, or pair with relaxed tailoring for endless styling options. A bestseller in the making - the easy silhouette and premium design features exceptional attention to detail, finished with a wearable and flexible sole.
- If you are unsure with your size, go for the size up.
- Upper: Leather Working Group® gold standard suede leather, recycled sea plastic
- Outsole: 30% recycled thermoplastic rubber sole, 70% virgin rubber
- Linings: 100% organic cotton
- Footbed: Breathable, and made of 50% recycled cork, 50% foam
- Laces: 100% organic cotton
- Packaging: comes in a shoe box 100% recyclable and compostable. Printed with water-based ink.
Use a suede brush to remove dirt and apply a suede cleaner where necessary. Wipe the canvas with a barely damp cloth. If wet, stuff with paper to retain shape.
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard delivery and returns on any order over £130.
Seaqual® recycled sea plastic
The recycled sea plastic used in the manufacture of our trainer is made by Seaqual® who work with the waste management and recycling industries to transform marine litter into Seaqual® Sea Plastic. The material is then converted into sustainable canvas. Soon to be your go-to eco-friendly footwear, this style has all the good looks, without all the associated waste.
Recycled Cork & Foam Footbeds
All Lerins trainers benefit from an ultra-comfortable footbed. They are made from recycled cork and foam to achieve this. Each removable insole has been designed to give good arch support and maximum comfort. They’re also eco-friendly, composed of 100% sustainable materials: 50% recycled cork, 50% foam.
Last viewed product
Women's Palm suede & recycled sea plastic | mint pink